Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Single Review: R U Experienced? By Granfalloon & Test card girl.

 The latest single by Granfalloon featuring Test card girl recently got released earlier this month and I was given the pleasure of having a listen and sharing my thoughts about the track. Both artists that appear on this track are totally new to me and I knew nothing about either of them before writing this review. However, that may be subject to change, as I'm in the process of checking them out further. If any other songs sound like this, I'll be hooked.

At first, listen I really loved this song because of how chilled out it is. I listened at various times of the day and it instantly relaxes you. Sometimes the perfect song doesn't need to be upbeat or catchy. Sometimes you need a slower, more tranquil song in your playlists. I believe this is that song. Perfect for long road trips or lazy days at home. I know I'll be adding this to my travel playlists for those long journeys up and down the country! The backing track pairs incredibly well with the lead vocals and the backing vocals. They don't overpower each other either.
Overall, the song is just brilliant. I really enjoyed my listen and liked it so much I had to listen again and again. Very much a song for everyone's playlist. Fantastic song and has
fantastic artists, I really hope I can review more singles for them and maybe our paths will cross one day in the future.

R U Experienced can be found on all major streaming platforms and Granfalloon and Test card girl can be found on socials @granfalloonmusic & @testcardgirlmusic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx