Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Friday, February 3, 2023

Single Review: Legion by Revivalry.

 03/02/23 - Legion release day.

The latest single by Revivalry got released recently and I was asked to listen and give my own thoughts on the song. They are a band I haven't known long so can't give much prior info. But from what I've seen so far at a gig and also having the pleasure of working with them, I can say they are one amazing band and will 100% do well and go far in the years to come.

I had a listen to Legion on my phone and I was instantly blown away!! These fellas have some true talent and are a hidden gem waiting to be found. For a very young band, these lads know exactly what they are doing.
The track has some true kick to it and the vocals match up perfectly with everything. I gave it a listen in true Shot by Court fashion, by having it on repeat a few times while I write about it. It didn't take me long to fall in love with the song at all. I could happily have it on repeat for a while and not get bored of it. I also noticed the track is upbeat and lively, but not too "in your face" which matches the lads and their personalities.

To sum it all up I absolutely love this song, and It has even been added to my "ones to watch" playlist on Spotify, so then others can hear it too.
I am genuinely excited to see what Revivalry come up with next and I cannot wait to also see them out and about in the music scene. Their next gig with me is on 20th March in my hometown of Wigan!! It'll be fab to have them on home soil. They are such lovely lads and are a pleasure to work with. They'll do so well and are already set to beat some of the older bands I work with. They are a true credit to anyone who knows them.
Just as long as they remember me when they get big!!! 😛

Legion can be found on all major streaming platforms and Revivalry can be found on social media @revivalryband




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx