Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Music Review: Cold Night by Lonely Ghxst

 19/01/23 - Cold Night by Lonely Ghxst.

The latest single by Lonely Ghxst was recently released onto all major streaming platforms. I had to have a listen to the song and give it a write up so others can listen too.

This track isn't like other tracks that I have written about in the past, I have reviewed many up beat tracks in my time. This one however, was different. It's slow, its calm, its chilled. It is honestly perfect for those cosy nights in and rainy days under a blanket. This track is just perfect in every way and it really highlights what this artist can really do. They are a fantastic artist with a great voice, the vocals in this track show true power and really suit the backing track well. This would be a fab song to hear live, with the crowd all singing back with torches in the air. That's what I imagine when I hear this song.

The track is also on the shorter side but I think it really gets hits you from the very start and it doesn't need to be any longer than it needs to be. It isn't about the length of the song, its about the power and the feeling it gives you. I got goosebumps listening to this on a very frosty morning in Chester.

Overall, I think this track is super underrated and needs to be heard, it needs to be out there. I'm hoping in writing up this blog post, I can get more people to listen to it and get the song out there. It is available to stream on all major streaming platforms, it is easy to find. It needs to be heard. I love this track so much and will be checking out Lonely Ghxst properly as well.

Cold nights can be found on all major streaming platforms and Lonely Ghxst can be found on social media @LonelyGhxst1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx