Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Single review: Lonely by Muddy Elephant

 14/02/23 - Lonely release day.

The latest single to be released by the fab Muddy Elephant is Lonely. Now, this write-up could get interesting as I have been getting to know Muddy Elephant since I reviewed their last single before this one. That review went down a real treat and it's natural that I got asked to review this single too. Hailing from Chester you'd think I'd have met them by now, but not yet. I am delighted to announce I will finally meet this band at the wonderful Focus Wales event in Wrexham in May!! They are one of my newer favourites and I am starting to love them so much. Rumour is they'll be one of the next bands I get tattooed. 😝

I had a few listens to this single prior to its release, and I must say this band are right up my street!! Just like other bands I know from Chester, they are talented AF!! I found myself very quickly falling in love with this single and this little band even more than I already do. The track is extremely powerful with the most amazing vocals I have heard in a while. At first listen you wouldn't believe that this single is in fact a breakup song. I feel that I can relate to this song way more as I have myself been through some terrible breakups like anyone has. I found that I couldn't stop listening to the single and I had it on a good few times blasting out of my computer whilst writing this post up. That's when you know a song has gripped your heart and isn't going to be letting go very easily. I find that I'm becoming pretty attached to these lads now. I'm not even mad. This song might be my go-to whenever I need my music fix. It'll be off into my "ones to watch" Spotify playlist for sure.

Overall this song is just brilliant. I will certainly be playing it over and over again after this post publishes on Feb 14th. I encourage any readers to go and listen to it too. Another great song by Muddy Elephant. See you in May lads!!!
Lonely can be found on all major streaming platforms and Muddy Elephant can be found on social media @ElephantMuddy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx