Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Music Review: Y R U ? - Hollywood Eyes

Y R U? by Hollywood Eyes.

Hollywood Eyes recently released their latest single Y R U? (11th November 2022) I knew I had to give it a listen and give it a glowing write up. I literally cannot fault this band one bit. I have done a lot for them in the last few years and this year alone they have really stepped up and done a lot for me, even looking after me and making sure I'm safe all the time. They're good lads and I appreciate and love them a lot. Of course, It's a lot of work being a long-time friend and supporter, but someone's got to do it.

Before listening to the track, I knew already that it was going to be great. I was 100% correct!! This song had me once again dancing in my kitchen at midnight with my dog in tow. When I had that first initial listen I was honestly blown away. Hollywood Eyes never fail to impress me and totally bless my ears with their amazing sound. They get better every single time and I just love it when new content begins to appear.

Y R U is just as amazing as any other track this band have brought out. It has a really upbeat feel to it and it never gets boring. I wanted to listen more and more, and I ended up playing the song about 10,000 times in one night. So, when the song got released, it was played even more times!!!! This song is so perfect for any occasion, and for any moment in life. You could hear this anywhere and instantly the mood would lift, and the vibes and atmosphere could easily become so much better. 

To sum up, this song needs to be heard by everyone, wherever you are in the world. This track has so much potential, and people need to see and hear what Hollywood Eyes have to offer big time. They've improved so much in the last year alone and have really come out on top post covid. I am truly proud to say I have been here from the start, and I am honoured to be reviewing their music at last (and also providing them with a few photos but that's another story)

Y R U? can be found on all major streaming platforms and Hollywood eyes can be found on social media @Hollywoodeyesmusic and @Hollywoodeyes_



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx