Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Music Review: Killer Bee by Muddy Elephant

 16/11/22 - Killer Bee by Muddy Elephant (Release day)

Muddy Elephant recently released their latest single titled "Killer Bee". Naturally being the music enthusiast I am. I decided to check it out and write my latest review on it.

Killer Bee is a fantastic track and I fell in love with it instantly. I already follow and know Muddy Elephant from my socials but never really listened to them properly until now. I have been MISSING OUT!!!! They are a fantastic band and I really love their sound. It is catchy, upbeat and will 100% have its listeners and fans reaching for that volume button.

"The song portrays the feeling of helplessly falling for someone even when you know everything about the person is wrong for you, desperately trying to break the spell of infatuation."

I have to say I really, really love this track and I had to listen to it a few times to really grasp the vibe but once I got that I was honestly hooked. Muddy Elephant have some insane talent and they are crazy good. From start to end this song is so lively. You could easily have a good dance around to this song. At home, or even at a show!! This song is going to really go down a treat with anyone who listens. Also, I believe this band are really going to go places. They are absolutely fantastic and they 100% have a new supporter in myself. Fate brought us together and I am living for it.

Killer Bee can be found on all major streaming platforms and Muddy Elephant can be found on social media @ElephantMuddy.
They are also playing a show at the Live Rooms in Chester on the 18th November if any readers want to hear the song played live. More info is on the band's pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx