Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Music Review: Technicolour by Mosaics

 15/10/22 - Technicolor by Mosaics

Mosaics' new single dropped a few days ago and I knew I had to write about it and have this song feature in my blogs. Another fab single from the awesome band that is Mosaics.

A bit of background on Mosaics. They're a band that are based in London, who I met and got to see live for the first time back in February this year in London. Since then I have adored these lads and I will continue to do so. I don't get to many gigs as I live near Wigan, but I do hope to make their next show no matter what. But none the less I still adore these guys and they still adore me. They have another track on major streaming platforms too, called "Weekend In Paris" which is an equally fab song. Mosaics have bags of talent and they keep getting better and better every single time. I love it!!!!

As I listen to the track I am instantly in love. This track is upbeat and very catchy. I found myself head bopping almost instantly as the song started up. As the track plays on, I start to fall in love with the single more and more. This track is up their as one of Mosaics best singles I have heard since I first saw them. (Minus Johnny's song, which is the song that I learned before seeing them and is also how I bagged a setlist and a drumstick).
I really really hope I get to hear this track live someday. I will be thrilled as I just know it will sound even better than it is recorded, and it's amazing recorded. The song will make the perfect travel song and will 100% make the long journeys to see this band way more bearable. Might even make shorter journeys seem faster too.

To sum up, Technicolour is a fantastic single and really shows off the talent that Mosaics really have. They are a great band who I miss so much. It has been ages since I saw them and I really do need to put more effort into this band. I love them with my entire heart and this single really has my heart. I have added this track into all my favourite playlists so I can listen to it anytime of day, whether I am commuting to work or to a gig. Or just relaxing out in my room at home. Brilliant new single by Mosaics!!

Technicolour is on all major streaming platforms and Mosaics can be found on social media @Mosaicsbanduk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx