Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Music Review: I need you by Galaxy Thief

 15/10/22 - I need you by Galaxy Thief

Galaxy Thief recently released a new single called "I need you". Of course I decided to check it out and write a review on it.

I have known Galaxy Thief for years now and even with a member change in recent months this band haven't given up or backed down at all. They still give everything their all and I am glad to still be around, sticking by them and supporting them in every way I can, despite not actually having met this band or seen them live. (whoops....)

I need you is a fantastic single. It is a bit slower than their usual songs but has very strong backing tracks and powerful vocals. This song made me stop and think for a while which was really nice to experience. I had to listen to the track a few times to really get the feel of it and to fully grasp this song. Once I had done that I felt like I knew the song, I felt like I know the band even better now than I did. This single is very powerful and I love it. There are parts that are slower and other parts are picked up by a strong backing track with true power in the drums. It honestly speaks for itself.

To sum it all up. I need you is amazing!! I really love this song so much and it is just brilliant. I really enjoyed having a listen and had to stick it on repeat for a bit, as I was finding myself going back for more every single time.
Well done Galaxy Thief on another fantastic single!!

I need you can be found on all major streaming platforms and Galaxy Thief can be found on social media @Galaxythiefband.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx