Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Friday, October 21, 2022

Music Review: My Time by Robyn Regan

 21/10/22 - My Time by Robyn Regan - Release day.

The latest single by Robyn Regan has been released today and I am so pleased to be able to write this single up. I have supported Robyn for a very long time and love all her songs. We don't speak as much due to our busy schedules, but I'm pleased she's releasing music still!!! I still adore her as much now as I did back then.

Robyn is a London-based solo artist with the best personality I have ever seen from a soloist. There's no drama when it comes to Robyn, she is extremely down to earth and loves everyone. She spreads happiness and joy wherever she goes. She's also been running a Twitch channel in the past year called "In the Shed" which she runs with the help of her brother Stan. Where they give away various prizes and play fantastic games!

As I listen to My Time, I really get a feel for the song straight away. I am in love with it just from the intro. The song is once again in true Robyn style, happy and upbeat. This song is perfect for those rainy days. I am currently writing this article whilst feeling unwell but this song really wanted to make me get up and start dancing! I feel better already listening to its upbeat backing track alongside Robyn's amazing vocals.

To sum it all up this song is perfect for everyone! its happy upbeat tune could add a smile to anyone's face and could get anyone up dancing. Just like Robyn, this song is the life of the party and I cannot wait for more music from Robyn. She is perfect in every single way and is a firm favourite with us. She also features on my "Ones to watch" list and Spotify playlist.

My Time can be found on all major streaming platforms and Robyn can be found on social media @RobynLouRegan on Twitter and @Robyn_Regan on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx