Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Monday, August 1, 2022

Hollows + Supports - Leeds - 29/07/22

 29/07/22 - Santiago bar, Leeds

A 2 hour train from Chester saw me in Leeds. I checked into my hotel, grabbed some food, made some phone calls to tattoo shops and explored Leeds before heading up to the venue. This date was so special for many reasons. I popped to a local tattoo shop and managed to bag the worlds first Hollows tattoo!! I went to the venue as soon as I had ended my session and surprised them with it. It became a big hit really quickly.


The Brackets

The first support of the evening was a band called The Brackets. Now I really really liked this band and they were just great. Quite a few came out to support them too which was really cool. I even copped 4 badges which are on my camera.
Their set was fantastic. They had mostly original songs and I really enjoyed listening to them and watching them perform. The crowd that came down seemed to have a really good time as well. It is great to see people supporting their local bands. Would I see The Brackets again? Yes!! I'd love to get to know them a little bit more and possibly take another trip back to Yorkshire for them!!

Social Media: @thebracketsxo

The Delta North

Next band of the evening was Delta North. Another fantastic band and support choice. Again, I enjoyed their set and discovering them for the first time. Their set was mostly originals, but everyone seemed to enjoy it and I saw a few people having a dance! I wish I had more to say about this band, but I hope I get to see them again soon. I would love to come back and see them a few more times and do a few more reviews. If you do anything today, check them out. I wish them all the best and I hope we can cross paths again soon.

Social Media: @the.delta.north.band

Hollows


Final band of the night was Hollows, who were again fantastic and just made the entire day/evening special. This date of tour will always be one to remember because I went and finally got a Hollows tattoo. It's one of my best tattoos and I love it so much, and so do they. I kind of kept it quiet all week in case I couldn't get it. Luckily I managed to find a place 2 mins away from the venue that took me as a walk in. It made it a nice surprise and it was also a thank you for looking after me on this tour and every single day since I first saw them.
Now back to the gig. This gig was one of the best and they really did a wicked job once again. I cannot fault this band one bit. They never put a foot wrong and they have the best songs!! I love every single one and I have even managed to learn the unreleased songs off by heart. Which makes me look fab when no one else is singing, then I'm there singing back every single song. It's the best feeling and I do this with all of my fab 3.

Social Media: @hollowsuk

(Images; Shot by Court)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx