Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Friday, July 29, 2022

Hollows + Indoor shoes - Frodsham - 28/07/22

 28/07/22 - Kash22, Frodsham.

Thursday, I hopped on a train from Liverpool to Chester then onto Frodsham later on for another gig with Hollows. Plus supports indoor shoes. This gig was, like Liverpool, organised by the fab Softlad Promotions.


Indoor Shoes

First and the only support of the evening was the amazing Indoor Shoes. They're a fantastic local band who played a fantastic set and got the small crowd of people nicely warmed up for Hollows. I really liked what this band played especially their song about Blackpool!! Staying true to my roots there as I am indeed from up that end.
I would love to come back and see these again and have a chat and meet them properly. They're really good and I loved everything about them. I wish them all the best for the future and I hope our paths cross again one day.

Social Media: @indoorshoesband

Hollows

Once again Hollows need no introduction. As this is the 3rd write up for them on this tour so far. Frodsham was a fab gig and they rocked the stage so much!! I really enjoyed their set myself like I always do. Things got heated and sweaty real fast and everyone present was having a great time. The lads played a mix of original songs, unreleased songs that I now know by heart and some covers which totally blew the roof off Kash22.
This date was one of those ones that I will remember for a long time. The lads really looked after me and made sure I got back into Chester to my hotel ready to do it all again in Leeds!!! I really owe them everything. 

Social Media: @hollowsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx