Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Jedward voice of a rebel tour: Manchester

 01/07/22 - Factory, Manchester

Friday night saw me book into a hotel and head down to factory with some friends to watch Jedward perform on tour. This was a gig with a difference as they had no support act and a 2 hour set.


Jedward

I don't need any introduction for these lads. Everyone knows Jedward!!! Their gig on Friday was a blast. They're the only artists to have no support act and a whopping 2 hour set!!! They crammed in as many songs as they could into this set and I found myself singing along to every song. Jedward are my secret guilty pleasure and I finally got to see them live after 13 years!!!

This gig was one of the best shows I have done in a long time. (Minus my friends bands gigs cause they're up here with this one). Other Jedward fans are lovely and loads followed my social media page too. I also have to comment on how Jedward have matured but they haven't changed one bit!! They're still as bouncy and energetic as usual, just like they were all them years ago in the early days. I was very sceptical and got stick for attending this show, but sometimes in life you have to do what makes you happy. Jedward make me happy. I honestly felt like I was 15 again and it felt amazing. They are now in their 30s and are full songwriters now. They do a lot of their songs themselves which is amazing to see. I really can't wait for the next tour they do. I really hope they carry on for a very long time. I plan to just spend hundreds on a VIP ticket when they're back in Manchester.


This blog is short with only Jedward performing, but the night was Jepic and I can't wait for more!!!!

Social Media: @planetjedward on Twitter & @Jepicpics on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx