Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Thursday, June 16, 2022

The Glass Skies single launch - Liverpool

 11/06/22 - Zanzibar, Liverpool

A long 2 hour trip into Liverpool saw me at The Glass Skies single launch. I had originally planned to see my lads in Hollywood Eyes, and that's what I did. I left the gig after their set. oops.

Solar 25

First band onstage was Solar 25. I hadn't heard of this band before this gig, but they sounded amazing from what I could hear. They have great stage presence, and really were a fan choice of an opening band. They got the crowd that came early going with their unique sound. Would I see them again? Yes if they were supporting someone I knew or if i was at a gig for another band. However if they did whip out a local headline show I'd be up for going. They're fab and well worth checking out. I wish Solar 25 all the best for the future and hope to see them again soon.

Social Media: @solar25_band

The Sukis

Next band to perform was The Sukis. They are a great band, super quirky and super unique. I love that every time!! They played a great set and had an amazing stage presence. I would see them again if it was a gig like this as sadly they aren't my vibe just yet, but they are still great and defo worth checking out. I wish them all the best in the future and hope I hear their names again someday.

Social Media: @thesukisofficial

Juvenal

Next was Juvenal. Fantastic band who really rocked the stage and got people up off their seats. They are a pleasure to watch and speak to. They reminded me so much of bands like Keane and Oasis. Their set was fab and was a great watch. I would most definitely see them again if like the other bands did a gig with bands that I know and already love. I wish Juvenal all the best for the future and hope I get to cross paths with them again. They are so worth checking out. Great talent!

Social Media: @juvenalband

Hollywood Eyes

Final band I saw was Hollywood Eyes. These lads are known for being featured in my blogs time and time again. This is because these guys are my entire world and I will honestly do anything for them. I don't care if they're not huge, or liked by everyone. The only person they need supporting them is me. Every time they perform, they are amazing and Saturday wasn't any different. I was given the task of getting some official photos of these lads and also had a dance in-between. You simply can't just stand there or sit there. Every song is a bop and I will honestly never get bored of them. I can't wait for the new music, more shows I can get to and just more times where I can see these lads and spend all the time in the world with them. They are priceless to me, no other band can top them. EVER!!! I'm already counting down the days of the next time I can see them. I miss them all already. 


Social Media: @hollywoodeyesmusic

(Images by Shot By Court)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx