Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Pave Headline Show - Manchester

 17/06/22 - Night and Day, Manchester.


After a short trip into Manchester, I headed down to Night and Day in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, to see a band I discovered thanks to The Hara. That band is Pave.

Sour Punch

First band up to perform was Sour Punch. A totally new band that I hadn't heard of before this gig. They had a great set. The small crowd that came down early loved them and a few were dancing, filming and just having a great time. This was lovely to see. I really liked this band and I think I would see them again if they did another gig in Manchester. They have an excellent sound. Hopefully, they'll be featured in more blog posts that I write. I wish Sour Punch all the best for the future and I hope I get to see them again soon.

Social Media: @sourpunchband

Terror Cult


Next was a band called Terror Cult. Amazing name, amazing sound. They know how to rock a stage and get their audience going. These guys really know how to put on a show!! They are insanely good. They played a mix of original songs and a few covers. The covers really got people going as the songs are known unlike the originals. I really enjoyed watching these guys and I really hope I get to see them again. Hopefully while I am on my photography journey, our paths will cross again. You'll see me catching this band on home ground one day. 

Social Media: @terrorcultband

The Mantra


Final support act of the night was The Mantra. Again, another band I barely knew before this gig. They played a wicked set and more people had arrived at this point to enjoy them even more. Everyone had a great time enjoying their set. They even had a few supporters and friends turn up to see them as well which is always so lovely to see. I would love to see them again at another show, they're brilliant and I hope our paths cross again. Defo worth checking out The Mantra! They have talent!!

Social Media: @_themantra

Pave

Final band of the night, and the headliners of the gig was the magnificent Pave. I discovered this band whilst watching The Hara a month ago at Manchester Academy. I only saw a short set back then, so it was nice to actually be able to see a full set and let them show me what songs they have already released, and what songs are due to be released in the future. Honestly, I'm so glad I turned up to a headline show, as Pave are now one of my favourites. They are super talented and have some of the most amazing songs I have ever heard. Sometimes all it takes is to go and see a band properly, support slots don't always show you what that band can truly do. I cannot stress enough how important it is to get to a headline gig if you like a band. Pave also drew quite a big crowd that filled up the entire venue. They had merch on sale and I couldn't resist buying a T-Shirt for myself. I love it, super comfy and stylish!
I will defo be seeing Pave again. They're now my favourites and I will be back time and time again for this band. Great show!!!

Social Media: @pavebandofficial

(Images by Shot By Court)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx