Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Platinum Square: Warrington - 04/06/22

04/06/22 - Golden Square, Warrington

A second trip into Warrington saw me attending the Saturday of the Jubilee celebrations in Warrington. In association with Vintage Viola and Rivfest. For another round of live music that was all free in the centre of Warrington.

John Denton

First up to perform was John Denton. An amazing young lad who has a wicked voice at just the age of 12!! John had a mix of original songs and covers and is going to go far. Like really far. His voice, his talent just blew me away. I hope he is very successful in years to come and I wish him all the best for the future. John is a credit to all those around him.

Social Media: @jdentmusic

Dee Rae


Next up, was the fabulous Dee Rae. Based in Manchester, Dee was amazing vocals and really wowed the crowd with her songs. She played a magnificent set that was super chilled. I really enjoyed watching Dee perform. She has something about her that I really like and I would love to go back and watch her again if she performs locally around Manchester or Warrington. I wish her all the best for the future and I hope to catch another gig soon.

Social Media: @deeraemusic

Hollywood Eyes

Final band to take to the stage was the brilliant Hollywood Eyes. Everyone knows how I feel about this band. I love them to the moon and back. They are my world and I have never known a band like them. They are so genuine and they make time for me which I love. So in return, I got a tattoo dedicated to them, and I make time for them also. This was the first time seeing them in a whopping 4 months as gigs had sadly dried up but they are back and better than ever for summer. 
Their set was amazing as usual. I do not care what these lads say they are amazing all the time. Even with a member down they still performed to their best. They always do the best set and I was singing and dancing as well as photographing them. The small crowd that formed loved every song and of course I love every song or cover that these lads do. The last 4 years have been the best! My life would have panned out so differently if I hadn't had met them in Manchester that day. I cannot thank them enough for what they do for me. Listening to my dramas and rants, putting up with me in general. Just being there. Thank you!!!

Social Media: @hollywoodeyesmusic

(Images: @shotbycourt)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx