Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Platinum Square: Warrington - 03/06/22

 03/06/22 - Golden Square, Warrington.

Alex Spencer

An hour and a half long journey saw me head into Warrington for some live music in the town centre. This gig was free and spread over 4 days to celebrate the Queen's platinum jubilee. This blog will be split into two posts. One for Friday and one for Saturday.

Alex Spencer

First up was a young lad called Alex. Alex has loads of talent and an amazing voice. At just 14 he can sing some really big songs and I was blown away by how much talent he has!!
Alex has so much room to grow as an artist. It will be amazing to be able to watch Alex grow and improve. He is already fantastic and he will just get better and better as the months pass. I wish Alex all the best for the future and I hope we cross paths again sometime.

Social Media: @alexspencermusicuk

32Tens

32Tens frontman
Max Vickers.

The final band of the day was the amazing 32Tens. I have known these lads a while and they just rock the stage over and over again!! They never have a bad set. This time, they mixed things up and added new songs and new covers into their set which everyone loved, including myself. I always enjoy the company of these lads. They do such an amazing job and I always find myself coming back eager for more. I got to catch up with these guys before and after their set, which was lovely. It was great to catch up after not seeing them in so long. The last time 32Tens featured on a blog was their headline show in Liverpool back in November!!!! I'll be sticking around for these lads for a very long time!

Social Media: @32Tens

(Images: Shot By Court)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx