Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Bronnie - Love letters and hate mail tour: Glasgow - 08/05/22

 08/05/22 - Glasgow

Sunday saw me take an 8 hour trip from Wrexham in Wales to Glasgow in Scotland. Whilst nursing a bad hangover and curing it with Maccies breakfast. I went to watch Bronnie finish her tour which I have had the pleasure of joining for 4 dates out of the total 6.

La Mantra

First to take the stage was La Mantra. Who are a great group of lads with plenty of room to grow. They have a great sound that I love, and they are really nice lads too.
They played original songs with a few covers and people were singing, dancing having a great time. I really enjoyed their set and could listen to them all day.
I got to spend some time with the lads outside the venue, and in the VIP and Meet and Greet sections of the show, and they are so sweet and genuine. They had a great time playing on home soil. I wish them all the best of luck for the future and I really hope I get to see them again.

Social Media: @lamantraofficial

Killeen


Next up onstage was the incredibly talented Killeen. He is a fantastic singer with the most amazing voice. He performed mostly original music, but I enjoyed listening to it so much. I got to have a chat with Killeen before and after the show and he has the biggest heart and the kindest soul. Not a bad thing about him. I enjoyed his set so much and I really can't wait to see him live again. A truly amazing talent that cannot be missed. I will most definitely be checking him out properly. I wish Killeen all the best for the future.

Social Media: @itskilleen

Mason Levi


Next up was America's next big superstar! Mason Levi. Mason always has a fantastic set and never fails to impress despite also doubling up as Bronnie's bassist for this tour. Everyone has a soft spot for Mason, with his amazing sound, accent, charm and good looks. Girls go crazy for Mason!!!
His set again was just like any other set he's done on this tour. He has amazing stage presence and if I could bottle up his energy I would make a fortune. Mason gets crowds going by bouncing all over the stage whilst belting out a mix of original songs and covers. I saw people singing along to his original music too.
Mason is a must see and everyone should go and check this boy out! He is going to do so well in years to come and I cannot wait for what the future brings for him.

Social Media: @iammasonlevi

Bronnie

The headliner of the day was Bronnie. Who most definitely finished off her tour with a bang!!! Bronnie and bandmates Peter Gebbie, Chris Mitchell, and Mason Levi really went crazy onstage belting out original songs and a few covers to keep things even.
Bronnie has the most amazing voice, her sound is super unique and I really enjoy all her gigs, the past 5 years have been amazing and I have watched Bronnie grow and grow as an artist and today she is at the top of her game!!! 
Everyone was singing and dancing during Bronnie's set which is always so wonderful to see. She brings joy everywhere she goes and I'm so glad that the tour ended on a high. The love letters and hate mail tour has been a part of everyone's lives since the start of the year and it really was sad to see it end.
I can't wait for the next lot of shows Bronnie has planned. If you missed her own headline tour, you can catch her on tour with The Lunar year - Featuring The Vamps' own Connor Ball - and also on the amazing Emma Blackery's tour.
I wish Bronnie and the gang all the best for the future and I can't wait to see them all soon.

Social Media: @bronniemusic

A huge thanks to Alstar Music for a fantastic tour, and also a huge thanks to Mark and Jan for the fantastic work that they do for all of us. On behalf of everyone, we appreciate you all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx