Featured Post

A little bit about me.

Hi everyone!! Courtney here, but you can call me Court. I'm not really sure how to start this blog but I needed an intro page to get thi...

Friday, April 29, 2022

The Hara: We all wear black tour - Manchester 28/04/22

 28/04/22 - Academy 3 Manchester

It feels ages since I last wrote a blog post for you all, and I am writing this with a fresh tattoo on my arm which is pretty sore right now and is burning. But it's my second band tattoo making my tattoo count 4. My parents are gonna love that.

Thursday night saw a very last minute trip to Manchester to go and watch The Hara play. I have known these boys for a long time and I've known lead singer Josh Taylor since I was 15!!!! It was great to see them again after not being able to since the pandemic began.

The Venue


Manchester Academy 3 is one of 4 venues, they are The Academy, Academy 2 and Club academy. They're all fantastic venues and are all great. They actually know how to use air con in academy 3 too. And we had a slight tiff with my camera not being allowed into the venue and locked away like at school. Naughty me for bringing my brand new camera.

Pave

Pave were first up on stage and were just fantastic, they had an all original set and really got the crowds warmed up and ready for The Hara later on. I really like their sound and I love that they have a female lead singer. I had a little chat with them at their merch table and gave my thanks after the show. They gifted me a sticker, 2 cards and 2 badges. I love them!! I would 100% see Pave again. They have a unique sound, unique sets and a unique name that my keyboard doesn't like. (accent on the e) Fab work from Pave and another one in my books of people to keep an eye out for in the local music scene. I hope to see these guys again and wish them all the best for the future.

Social media: @pavebandofficial






The Hara


Next was The Hara, a fantastic band who I've had the pleasure of watching since 2017. I have known lead singer Josh even longer, we first met when I was 15 years old. Since then all the lads have really grown into themselves and found who they wanted to be as a band. It was great to see them again after a long pandemic break. This gig made me fall in love with them all over again and it was great. They played all originals and a few fan faves too. They are super energetic and just mad crazy!! They put on a really good show and they've just gotten better each time I see them. I hope for many more tours like this one. I really enjoyed myself and made 4 new friends in the process. I wish The Hara all the best of luck for the future and I can't wait to see them again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my blog. All comments are welcomed. xx